December 8, 2008

Busted

You know how when kids get caught playing with something they know they shouldn't be they immediately hand it to you as if to say "I was just getting this for you, relax."

"Oh Dad, I didn't see you there. Anyways, I found your Blackberry and was just getting ready to bring it to you. I may have downloaded a new ring tone but it's all good."

To further emphasize his helpfulness whenever Jack is busted with one of the cameras he hands it to us and proceeds to say "cheeeeeeeeeeessssse." Sometimes he just says "me. me. me." Maybe he really did catch a glimpse of himself in the mirror and thought he was just too cute to not capture. See below for a few caught red handed examples. Yesterday morning while rifling through the purse he finds the camera again, gets busted again, immediately hands it over and poses for a photo again. Not necessarily wanting another photo of him in his pajamas in front of the T.V. Beth asked him to go stand next to Lily for the picture. This is what happened next, you've never seen a boy's feelings get hurt and tears flow so fast.



Lily found the exchange totally entertaining.



2 comments:

emetski said...

Too funny. Busted or not those are two cute kids.

Unknown said...

Our vote, as usual, is to keep them both. What a family of cuties! We hope the tears dried soon.