January 3, 2009

Seinfeld Scene It?

The worst part of December was the 11 days we went without internet. The Comcast guy was on the side of our house fixing a neighbors internet and next thing you know I go upstairs and nothing works. The soonest a guy could come back out between our schedules and the holidays was over a week. Bust! Luckily between the office, the Coffee House, friends, family, and Blackberry I was able to keep the shakes to a minimum. I still have some catching up to do but there is one thing I gotta post.

Beth came through and got me Seinfeld Scene It? for Christmas. It is awesome. Jason and Heidi and Kurt and Jordan came over to play and although I failed to capture the event live I was able to recreate the board for the photo. Here's how the first game went. That's my piece (the puffy shirt) in the winner's circle and their pieces (cereal box and cigar shop indian) less than 1/3 of the way done.I have to give them a hand for the second game and making me sweat. It was me against all five of them, including Beth is no Seinfeld slacker, and it came right down to the end.

3 comments:

Paige said...

I know I would stink it up in Seinfeld Scene It! That show is so random, I don't think I have that good of a memory. I am killer at Friends Scene It though - we might have to give Seinfeld a try sometime!

Unknown said...

And remember, "There's nothing wrong with that!" We are glad you are enjoying it but choose not to go head to head with you.

Us5McEuens said...

Thanks for recreating the scene. Now I feel the shame all over again. I will just have to go home and watch a Seinfeld episode tonight ;)