May 20, 2009

T-T-T-Tag

So I was reminded recently that I had been tagged. And by reminded I mean completely minded! (Dr. Doofenshmirtz anyone?). I tried to forget and then I tried to pretend to forget. Eventually too much time passed and I couldn't do it anyways. I couldn't take a "candid" picture after more than a week. I would look too good, too put together. Plus I overheard one woman at work tell another woman at work how to look good in self portraits. You hold the camera up high and look up, this avoids the double chin.

But then I remembered I kind of did it while trying to figure out how to upload to Twitpic on my phone. It was 6:00 a.m. and I was trying to stay warm before the triathlon started by seeking shelter in a port a potty. I actually didn't want to leave because this particular port a potty had never been used and it was really sad knowing what it would be like by the end of the day.

Anyways you can go here if you wish to see my unflattering photo per the rules of the tag.

I tag the three people least likely to pass it along. Or most likely to ignore. Or most likely to let it die.

Dad
Trevor
Scott

5 comments:

emetski said...

Did I leave my camera at your house?

Bridget said...

Yay, John! You did it! Great story to go along with the picture.

Unknown said...

Don't worry, there must be better days ahead.

Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott said...

Asia sounds fun. Remember bottled water only in Thailand.

And you are right, I will pretty much ignore the tag for the picture. Why post a picture of my when I have such a cute kid. I would post him instead