October 20, 2009

Jack turns 3 proceeds to crash

Jack turned 3 on October 5 and before we left town on the 3rd we gathered at Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate. Thanks to all those that came. We got Jack his first bike and I can't rember the last time I was this excited for a birthday. Beth also found some cowboy gear in Jackson Hole that he just loves.
I'm glad Brian didn't listen to me and turn the video off after 38 seconds. Jack promptly grabbed his helmet and took his bike for his first spin, only to crash into the table. It was hilarious. Brian put more photos up here. WARNING: Chuck E. Cheese music playing in the background!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun! We're sad we missed it. Do over, let's go again:) Happy Birthday Jack!

chad said...

thanks for adding some smiles to my day.

Unknown said...

hahaha the warning about the chuck e cheese music playing in the background. and luckily brian didn't turn off the video. hahaha this all makes for a great post and video of Jack's first ride. I like how Brian said give us a thumbs up to Jack. Oh man I'm laughing right now in my sweet, sweet dorm