September 23, 2008

So long suckers

I wanted to quickly say good-bye to y'all. I received some good news via email today and apparently I am so rich that I will probably never take any of your calls again.

David Smith ESQUIRE of London wrote and informed me that as of this morning I inherited $30.1 million! Apparently the late Jurgen Krugger, member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic & Electrical Engineers and a German property magnate, either met me in his world travels or a friend of his nominated me as the beneficiary of Mr. Krugger's estate. The email was filled with typos and incomplete sentences so I may have mixed that up. Either way I just have to send my credit card and bank information to David Smith ESQUIRE and they will transfer the funds. Oh and I need to use his yahoo.com email address instead of his work address.

So farewell, if we happen to run into each other at some fancy restaurant I guess I could pick up the check or something.

7 comments:

noelle said...

wow. i am really jealous, but happy for you at the same time. i didn't know you lived such an interesting life before you came into the family that you were meeting helicopter esquires and whatnot. anyway, it was nice knowing you. don't buy an island, they're really hard to maintain.

emetski said...

Yippee. Dreams do come true. Does that mean you are going to return my Litespeed? How about the '97 Civic?

Scott said...

Hey can i borrow 5 bucks then. You wont even notice it with 30 million

Unknown said...

What a deal! I would advise you, however, to only spend the money after you get it. An in the meantime, play it close to the vest with you personal information. You probably won't get much anyway because I think we are in line ahead of you.

Brian said...

Do I still have you pay you back then on the board shorts you got me in Mesa, Az. this week?

Tom said...

Lucky!!!! Full price at the shop from now on... that is to say if you ever find your way into a small time ski shop again. Otherwise just order on line please.

Tom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.