November 21, 2008

I was there

Along with the the standard answers of wedding, birth of children, first time you conquered Mario Bros., etc., this probably makes it into the top 10 moments of my life. Sad I know but it was just so wild. Three seconds left, down by four, at your rival's house, touchdown, sheer pandemonium. I fear I may be walking into the fire tomorrow but I'm doing it anyways. There's always that chance something like this could happen again and I can't pass it up.

Enter to learn, go fourth and 18.

5 comments:

noelle said...

i peed my pants. no lie.

Anonymous said...

gross Noelle.

That was an incredible play. I hope it doesn't come down to that again, but if it has to I hope it goes BYU's way. Go Cougars!

Marci and Morgan said...

I am so with you there, John. Even as an amateur football watcher- I have to admit being floored by the moment!! It was truly a thing a beauty.

Unknown said...

The only thing better would be to have USU somehow win a game like that some day. Oh well.

Megan Adamson said...

I am glad you had your moment. Ours was GREAT today. It feels wonderful to be 12-0. It feels even better to go to a BCS bowl. I guess you would not know how that feels.