February 10, 2008

Tag. I'm it?

Apparently I've been "tagged" and am now obligated to post my responses to some questions. I should make it known that I have no problem being tagged but if I never respond or choose to ignore the tag please don't take it personally. Sometimes I'm just not inspired. But of course I have never replied to one of those "if you are my friend reply to this in 30 minutes" emails either and have somehow managed to remain friends.

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player answers the questions about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago....I had been in the MTC one month on my way to Denmark. I was loving every minute of it. Believe it or not I even have a journal entry from that day: "At the TRC (training resource center) it was golden. Elder Bonham and I did pretty well in teaching the first discussion but we could have used our notes a little less. The funniest part was when Bonham reached in his back pack grabbed a BOM to give to the guy and fumbled it, dropped it on the table, and knocked over the candle and candle holder. The candle literally exploded into a bunch of pieces and scattered everywhere. We just laughed. When we were watching the video we put it in slow motion and watched it over and over. Elder Bonham decided to keep the tape. I tried to stop him but it didn't work." Bonham actually emailed me a few months ago and said he came across the tape and laughed and laughed at the teaching experience and our Danish.

Five things on my to do list today..... It's Sunday so my list is to do as little as possible.

Snacks I enjoy....Oreos with milk, Chips Ahoy with milk, 100 calorie Peanut Butter Kudos (minimum 2 at a time) with milk, toast or cereal with milk, and since it's Fun Food February at the Dairy Keen I enjoy fried Twinkies. It's probably too late to stop you from saying "oooo, gross!" but I'm telling you a fried Twinkie with strawberries and whipped cream on top is delicious. No matter where you are it's worth the drive to try one but you better hurry because they are only available in February.

If i suddenly became a Billionaire ..... I would need houses in Newport Beach and Park City so I could be a lifeguard in the summers and a ski patrolman in the winters. It sounds like I would dedicate myself to saving others but really it's just an excuse to spend all day at my favorite places. I'd also need a boat, probably one of the new Mastercraft. We'd travel a lot but that's a lot of money so I'd do the responsible things like setting up trusts for future generations.

5 bad habits..... Smoking, drinking, cursing, lying, stealing. Was I supposed to list my bad habits?

5 jobs I have had... Drive-thru at El Pollo Loco, Kniveologist for Cutco Inc., Great Harvest Bread slicer, MTC teacher, Intramural sports referee.

5 things most people don't know about me....I was voted "cutest" in the 8th grade, I've secretly started training for an Iron Man once I finish my M.B.A., I thought I found a gray hair last week but Beth was unable to find it again, I just bought my 18th pair of boardshorts, CDs I bought after my mission included Backstreet Boys, A-Teens, and Lou Bega.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting - now some of your secrets are out! You did a nice job of finessing the question about "5 bad habits".

emetski said...

Very clever.