June 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Babe!

What trumps between Mommy's Birthday and Father's Day? Answer: depends who you ask. If Mom's Birthday falls on Father's Day who gets breakfast in bed? Answer: turns out nobody does. Well Jack did get his bottle in our bed. But who wants breakfast in bed anyways? I can't think of anything I'd want less in my bed than try to eat a meal. Who gets a raw deal by still having to change diapers on the special day? Answer: both of us. Real Answer: Beth, my diaper quota is a fraction of hers. Who gets to go shopping for themselves while the other is assigned the new t.v. for years to come? Answer: neither. Real answer: whatever Beth wants. Who is incredibly blessed and fortunate this beautiful June 15th? Answer: I hope both, but I'm pretty sure I'm the lucky one with the better deal.

Happy Birthday Beth! We love you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Either one would make life worthwhile but having them both along with their mother is really an the frosting on the cake. Happy Father's Day.

Emily said...

Congradulations on the new addition...we're a little slow, but we wanted you to know we are thrilled foryou. Lily looks adorable in her newborn pictures.

Dan and Emily

emetski said...

Those two kids too cute!! Birthday? Father's Day? Just keep posting Jack and Lily photos.