June 11, 2008

Happy Late Mother's Day

It was the perfect storm . . . .
  1. Lakers are playing* in the Finals and it's Euro 2008
  2. It was Mother's day recently
  3. Pawning some furniture off on the almost newlyweds
  4. It's Beth's birthday on Sunday
  5. It's what my Commander-in-Chief would have me do with my tax rebate. Who am I to argue when the country needs me?
All that equals one new T.V.

I can't wait to see what Beth gets me for Father's Day.

*I use the term "playing" loosely. If they hadn't won last night there was a chance I wouldn't get to watch a single game live.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how patriotic you are - maybe your dad's recent post about Normandy got you all excited.

Anonymous said...

hillarious... who are we to NOT spend out rebate checks???