August 26, 2008

Goooooooo Cougars

College Football begins Saturday and after a trip to the BYU Bookstore the Emmetts are ready. How 'bout you? Be warned Northern Iowa Tech State Community University.

Yes it's true that Lily's onesie is pink and yes I realize that pink is a shade of red. Whoever in merchandising or marketing thought it was OK to create BYU paraphernalia that had anything to do with red probably made a lot of money but it's blood money. And I feel bad contributing. But as much as I don't like it I also don't like answering the questions "What's his name?" "How old is he?" "Well isn't he just the cutest?" "Hey buddy, you gonna be a linebacker, huh?"

6 comments:

noelle said...

rise and shout!!!

Unknown said...

Stick by you feelings, as misguided as they are. Or, maybe we should be more tolerant here in Cache Valley. Cute family, though.

A and M said...

Ahhh how cute...even though I was raised to not like BYU.

Scott said...

Bring on the season. About time. At least the games are easier to see now on tv

LauraP said...

Cute photo! How could anyone think Lily was a boy, she clearly looks like a girl, and a cute one at that :)

annie said...

I can't wait to get my arms around those two grandchildren!! It is less than a week now. I love the photo. Post more often:>)