March 23, 2009

Spring Skiing

Original plans to do a complete post of our day at Beaver Mountain were scrapped. I'm lazy and my dad did such a good job here that I'll just send interested parties to Emmettville. Special thanks to Norda's for the new gear and the original Norda for filling in on Lily duty. A couple money shots:

Four Generations of skiing the Beav.

Jack rolling solo. Still has no idea how to stop.

Jack's first season pass, free with the purchase of an adult season pass. Beth and I laughed at this picture for days.

6 comments:

noelle said...

Oh my gosh, he is going to be pro in like two years.

Marci and Morgan said...

I am sooooooooooo freaking jealous! What FUN!!! I LOVE the skiiers/acrobat shot with Jack on your dad's shoulders- and what other 2 year old do you know who has their OWN season pass...

Christina said...

so NO, there was no blog announcement because big Tad wont let me! as for pics....if you really want the torture of seeing cuter kids than yours....i can add you to my monthly email updates we send to the grandparents, aunts, cahoons, etc.....the comments aren't as witty as yours, though yours is the bar i have set to reach!

for pics on the blog...they'll be shots from behind...no faces, no names. and no, not even setting it to private is okay. it's like living in a gated community...it really only keeps the honest people out! I totally get Jameson's reasoning for being paranoid (safe) about it...but it bugs! can't i just have a normal blog like everyone else? follow the crowd...that's what i always say! (so not true)

BTW--Jack is the cutest thing on skis! and i love that he calls lily "heaby". gotta love the baby talk! It brings a tear to the eye every time Jaxon learns how to say something correctly and forgets the baby way! can't believe my kiddos aren't babies anymore!

Unknown said...

Now that you have him started, don't you dare ever give up. It was a real joy to ski with him at Beaver and I look forward to many more similar days on the hill.

Jen said...

WOULD Jack stop even if he knew how?

Justin said...

I love that face. I wish there were a dialog bubble over his head.