April 18, 2009

Pops are out right?

We got to spend a spring break of sorts in California over Easter. Beth and her sisters and mother drove down together and I was able to join them over the weekend. They were able to keep busy doing the usual and even made a field trip to Disneyland. It was certainly a nice break from the extended winter going on around here.

Here's a few photos from the park.



Lily having fun and not so fun on the slides.


The female version of this photo. Same sweater and everything.
We found a handball in the bushes at the school and got busy. Which brings me to the subject of this post. Pops are out right? Beth and I disagreed on this fact. Probably because she is the one who hit it. Here I am busting out just one of the moves from my childhood. Cucumbers! Not even a surprise Watermelon! could catch Beth. She is a handball wizard.

7 comments:

Casey said...

i like beth's hair. sophie and breanne want to hang out with lily some time.

Chelsea said...

cucumbers? I don't know that move! I know of watermelon! and cookie! are you sure you didn't make that one up? Maybe its just and Irvine move!?

Unknown said...

It's hard to beat a trip to Disneyland with the kids - we assume a good time was had by all!

Us5McEuens said...

I agree w/Casey. Beth's hair looks great!

johnEboy said...

Wikipedia confirmed that pops are indeed out. Score! And I'm pretty sure I didn't make up cucumber as a move because Beth knew it too.

Thank you Jordan for Beth's hair. We all like it.

Christina said...

yes. pops are out.

Christina said...

get in line