March 29, 2010

riditditdo

Beth and the kids are spending this week in California. I drove down with them over the weekend, flew home, will spend the rest of the week in New York for a work reward trip, and return next weekend to celebrate Easter in LA.
We stayed over night in Vegas and the kids had a blast holding their new second cousin, Juliette. It amazes me how kids somehow learn in the womb that when presented with a hotel room bed it must be jumped on and when you come upon a hotel corridor you must run and scream as fast as you can.

We spent Saturday in Irvine and got to eat our favorite tacos, get some new boardshorts and t-shirts at our favorite shop, and swim with our favorite friends. We couldn't find a new suit for Lily but she managed to have fun just the same.

Only 16 more days in that cast!

I wanted to take a moment and wish Beth's Grandpa Miller good luck this week. When I left yesterday there were 10 kids (9 under 6), four pregnant ladies, and no dudes in his house. Our thoughts are with you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It sounds like a good time was had by all. Enjoy your week in New York as I am sure Beth will do just that while she is in California.

emetski said...

Those are some cute kids. Oh how I need a Jalapenos fix right now. I understand your need for new board shorts (last count I heard was you had less than one for each day of the month), but I really think you should be looking at new shirts since the one you are wearing with grandma and grandpa Miller looks just like one that used to be hanging in my closet and has gone missing!

Us5McEuens said...

Poor Grandpa. I bet he makes a lot more diet coke trips this week. Hopefully he takes Nick with him a couple times too.