January 4, 2008

Not another blahg!

Last night I was sitting in class and the professor lost me at minute 19. I caught back up at minute 72 but a few minutes later I was lost again, this time for good. This was a little depressing considering this was the first class of Business Finance and I was already confused. Thankfully I was able to pass the time by checking up on family and friends via their blogs. It was so much fun I decided it was time to start using the blog I saved over a year ago.

We will of course continue to contribute to the extended Emmett family and the extended Miller family blogs but there are just so many pictures of Jack and opinions to share that it was time we started our own. And when I say "we" I mean "me", it will be a tiny miracle to get Beth to participate but I'll try.

No comments: