January 9, 2008

Snow days

The snow continues to fall and I am loving it. As much as I love and need the sun I don't miss it as long as there is snow falling. Cold, cloudy, and no snow is the worst. Jack loves playing in the snow as well. He has used his new snow suit a couple times and has a blast, doesn't want to go back in the house. He loves eating snow, he even tries to eat it out of the air when we walk to and from the car. When his mittens prove to be a hindrance in the pursuit of eating snow he just goes face first into the bank. At any rate the prognosis is good for getting him on skis next season!

It's so hard to select photos to post when the kid smiles for every one.


3 comments:

emetski said...

I checked all the photos and you're right. He's smiling in every one. His love of the snow is a good omen. I can't wait to watch Jack's dad teach him how to ski.

Unknown said...

Do you suppose he is a true Emmett who will love to take advantage of snow in the winter? Our bet is "yes" - we think he comes by it naturally.

Kristin said...

I don't think this could be any cuter. I am counting down the days till he comes to spend 10 days in Irvine.